I was Just wondering if my boyfriend used his precum and rubbed my clitoris and then fingered me can I become pregnant?????? I am a little nervous.

Hi Kim~

ANY sperm, including precum can get you pregnant! Please be very careful if you do not wish to have a baby because this can happen. Good luck and have fun. :-)

Jeannine

Hi Kim,

You risk chances of becoming pregnant and also becoming iinfectedwith a sexually transmitted infection by allowing your boyfriend to rub precum on your clitoris.  If you used is precum as lubricant, instead try using water based lubricants.  KY and Trojan make several lubricants that you would enjoy. 

Hello Kim,

as jeannine and Resonance already said, it is true that even precum can get you pregnant, but in some cases, not exactly always. Still, the risk of sexually transmitted diseases is always present when you don't use condoms. In order to get pregnant, a man has to ejaculate inside you. However, it can happen that some sperm is present in the precum, or gets transferred from fingers after ejaculation. But, there is one important thing - sperm dies fairly quickly in the air, so it rarely gets any chance to get to the egg and get you pregnant.

That's one of the main reasons why I think chances are far bigger that you are not pregnant. It's really hard to expect that you could get pregnant from something like this, still, this doesn't mean you shouldn't protect yourself next time.

Even if its on your clit not in you

What happen then.? You're not pregnant, are you.?

not quite true the chances are very very low but it can happen depending on where exactly the sperm is outside the vagina a man doest have to ejaculate in side in order to get pregnant