is hydrogel injection safe and if it is what dr. in alabama do them?

As is my understanding, the hydrogel injection is pretty safe and I think that you could get the procedure done. I don't know of any doctors in Alabama, though. Is taht where you live? Where do you want to get the injections done?

Hydrogel, to the best of my knowledge, is not safe nor is it administered by a licensed physician. Typically these so called 'hydrogel' injections are given by unlicensed, untrained shady characters in hotel rooms, and other places they can find that hides their true identity. Research the topic and you will find numerous cases of these con artists, finally behind bars but not soon enough. All too often, industrial grade silicone is substituted for these injections. Thats not uncommon. Also, consider this for a moment. These are injections. When you find yourself experiencing side effects requiring medical intervention, guess what? Little, if anything can be done because its nearly impossible to remove all of this substance from the body once its been injected. And that's not all. Being an injection, not an implant, over time the hydrogel will inevitably move into other areas of the body resulting in deformities and that's a best case scenario.
Please, don't believe the hype written by the scam artists. They are only doing it for one reason: to make money...illegally.