okay, my girlfriend and i had sex on a Tuesday, the next day is when she got her period. i used a condom and didn't "finish" but the day her period ended was the next Wednesday and her and i had sex again on the following Sunday. the only problem is the condom broke and i came inside her. it has been a little over 2 weeks and she has irregular periods so im also worried about that. but for the past few days she has been complaining that her breast is sore and now she has a headache and threw up this afternoon. she has had headaches that made her throw up in the past but i don't want to not worry and then find out she's pregnant. i'm still in high school and i'm very worried that something might be wrong. she is getting headaches, throwing up (not often, this was the first time), and she has a sore breast. can someone please help and give me actual info and not just their opinion, im freaking out because she and i were both virgins so i'm kinda new to this.

Hi Honey! I HATE to say this BUT I think she is pregnant :-( When you had the condom break, that was her most fertile time period! And with her breasts hurting and vomitting this defintiely sounds like it! You need her to take a pregnancy test - either at a planned parenthood clinic or by buying a home pregnancy test! Please let me know what it says OK? Good luck honey!