Me and my girlfriend has sex today (24th april) we did it without a condom, which is odd for us. Anyway, as i felt i was going to climax i pulled out in worry, and at least most of it didn't end go inside her, however i am worried that a bit may have gone inside her before i pulled out propperly. We always use condoms usually and she takes the pill consistentley in order with when she's meant to and has done so for over a year now. Only thing is she was sick on the friday before (20th april) which i believe can make the pill less effective, however that was 4 days ago and she has been taking her pills propperly still. I'd be suprised if she was pregnant but its something you can't help but worry about when you're unsure. Please, your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I wouldn't stress about it.  Sounds likek you guys have everything covered.  She's taking her pills....im assuming her birth control pills correct?  You went unprotected as of today not last week the day she wasn't feeling well? I'd say as long as she's still taking those birth control pills you should be fine. If you want a guarantee go ahead and get the day after pill for back up.  Dont stress about it.  Eveything happens for a reason, if somehow she became pregnant will on birth control....hmmmm I think thats a sign that that child is meant to be. Once again dont stress, unless she was taking other med's with that birth contol pill she should be fine. Best of luck!

Yeah its her birth control pills yeah, and yeah we had sex unprotected 4 days after the day she was sick. Thankyou for your help, it's reasured me a bit :)