Hi I'm 15 years old I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend from March 26-April 8 (2010) and my period came on April 1 (2010). We continued having sex (unprotected) then my period went off April 6 (2010). It is now May 10 (2010) and my period came on late. It's supposed to come on the 1st of every month and it came on the 5th of May instead of the 1st of May. It stayed on for two days and then it was dripping a teensy bit on the third day but that was it. And it usually stays on for 5 days and drips a teensy bit on the 6th day. I took two pregnancy tests. One 8 days before May 1st (2010) and another three days before May 1st (2010) both were negative. I'd like to know am I pregnant or not. Please help. I went to the clinic May 4th and got a negative on a urine test also. But my period didn't come on till the day after that. Also my boyfriend has been feeling like he has to throw up in the morning and has been having sharp pains in his stomach so bad he had to crawl to the bathroom. Some say this is a sign of pregnancy. I had afternoon slumps and burning eyes during the day from April 22nd (2010) up until my period came on in May 5th (2010). Please give me the best answer. Like I said before I am 15 if I am pregnant I really need to know so that I can figure out what to do. Please! :-( ?

Based on your answers, you're likely to be most fertile from Monday, April 12, 2010 to Saturday, April 17, 2010 so i dont think you are pregnant

And going by you last period on the 5th of may, you're likely to be most fertile from Sunday, May 16, 2010 to Friday, May 21, 2010 so if you dont want to be pregnant i wouldnt have unprotected sex any where near these dates

and i am going by a 28-30day cycle you next period should be due around the 2nd to the 5th of june

Okay thank yuu so much. But to prevent me from getting pregnant during the summer time also when do you think iI'll be fertile after my 2nd to 5th of June period.

Hi there sica sorry for the delay i have been in hospital with my oldest son he was in surgery yesterday
any what i will post up a website that you can go to that will give you an idea when you fertile days are and when you are likely to get pregnant if you have unprotected sex ... also go to your general partitioner and get some oral contraception i am not sure if where you live you have got a family planning center that you can go to but over her we have one that is free for under 18year old where you can get oral contraception and get condoms on prescription and being that you are only 15 years old you need to go and get your self something so that you dont get pregnant

Please darl i am a mother myself and i would be saying the same thing to my daughter who is only a few year away from your ages now

I am only giving you advise from as mothers point of view, and to prevent you from having any more scares

here is a site that can tell you when you next period is due

and this next one is when your predicted ovulation but they are only preditictions that is why i suggested youing and getting oral birth control