Okay, I have been using the pill for about a month or so maybe two months, it is the first time we had ever had sex and have been together for about 8 months now and had sex just last night and used a well fitted condom. I even just took my pill on time right before we had sex. Today my stomache has been hurting all day and I was very stressed and scared that I could get pregnant. I don't know what to do and I need some either headsup, pointers, somethin, anything!!! Please, I have been doing lots of research but I want to be at ease... Anything??

P.S....

I might be over reacting but i just want to be sure i wont be pregnant and i am female, we do that. but also from what i have gotten, was that for the first time of having sex it would hurt, it did. but i would also be sore and my boobs are sort of sore and my senses are really high and todday i just felt like sleeping and even tho i am not sick i felt that way and very lazy untill he came over today. i dont know to say, really to him because i do not know, and we talk about it, but i also dont want him to worry if its nothingg and i am worrying too much......

P.S.S.
Altho I don't know if its a sign of anything and all almost all of the things I looked at from many other women, I have been having almost peeing a lot, not really but diarrhea and gassy, a bit of fatigue and bloating... I am confused and worried.

Hi :) I signed up here just to answer your question. I'm 18 and I've been through hell this past week and i mean hell! I had unprotected sex stupidly more than once with my boyfriend but he never ejaculated inside me. My period was a week late and last night I was the most stressed I've ever been, I was hysterical because I too had convinced myself I was really pregnant; I had a swollen tummy, sickness, swollen boobs but I get all of those symptoms with my period anyway, but I was still petrified and then I read all these abortion stories and it made me horrifically terrified, to the point I couldn't sleep and was shaking al night last night, Well let me tell you the positive outcome: I tested for pregnancy today and it was negative, however I was still very much worried it could be inaccurate and incorrect. Then out of nowhere my period came today. I have never felt so relieved in all y entire life and it's taught me a massive lesson even if it is horrible to go through. I totally understand your worrying and stress completely, trust me. You are not pregnant, you used a condom and the pill combined...that is 99% protected against pregnancy, and if the condom didn't break and you're sure of it, even if it did you've taken the pill so there seriously is nothing wrong! I never thought I hd the ability to convince myself I was pregnant but psychologically I had completely convinced myself and I was so worried about taking the test. I want to assure you that you're not pregnant and that you will get your period soon, don't worry if it's a little late because being on the pill can disrupt your menstrual cycle as it messes with the hormones involved in sending signals to start your cycle. All of those symptoms are period symptoms, I know they can be pregnancy symptoms too however they will not be. If you want to be assured completely get a few pregnancy tests, mine showed up negative very clearly and i was still worried, so even though I am actually on my period I still plan to take another one on Friday to be completely assured. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I am more than happy to help you out, I really hope I've put you at ease I know and sympathise with how hard this is! Good luck! 

- Holly

Thank you sooo much.. I have anxiety problems and that majorly helped listening to you.. I was so worried no one would read this and such.. After reading this and right after my boyfriend and I talked and called his doctor, I just got my period... I am so happy. And yea, reading about people having abortions, scared me realllyy bad... Thanks again Holly :D

-Heather