me and boyfriend always use condoms , but we ran out of them and i stayed at his hose last nite and we had sex but we stopped because he felt he was on the verge of cumming , but obviously there was pre cum , and im just finished my period , is there any chance i could get pregnant ? im a worrier and i havnt said anything to my boyfriend because we,ve had two pregnancy scares already and he still gets like annoyed and sensetive when i mention anything about pregnancies, so please i need help ! thank you :) x.

Hello, maybe you should consider starting taking birth control pills. That way you will completely avoid situations like these. I mean, it is annoying and frustrating to always be worried whether you got pregnant or not. As for your question, i dont think you are pregnant. I mean, its really hard, borderline impossible to get pregnant by precum. In order for you to get pregnant your partner would have to ejaculate inside of you, any other way is nearly impossible. Many people just use pull out method and they are fine and have no children, so i think that you are definitively not pregnant. Hope this helps

thank you so much that has really helped me i can relax now thank you :) mind is at ease now

Were you ever pregnant? Bc I had sex with my boyfriend with no protection & now im really worried. I keep doing research on pre cum and if it can get you pregnant and I keep getting different answers and im just really scared. I have no one to talk to about this.

I don’t know if you ever will see this but did you ever get pregnant?

i am currently scared that i might be pregnant from pre-cum