Alright so about a day ago my boyfriend stayed over. We were going to go to sleep but started to make out instead, things got heated and we had no condoms. I've been on the contraceptive pill for about 12 days and started on the first day of my period. Anyway, he stuck it in for about 20 secs or so. He didn't cum inside of me, instead I gave him hand, but im afraid he could have pre cumed while he was inside of me.. He urinated about 1-2 hours beforehand. I have anxiety and get very scared about this stuff. Could there be a possibility I could be pregnant? I'm 17 years old and im very worried. There is probably no possibility seeing as he has only a 50% chance of getting me pregnant. I'm just really worried and need reassurance. Thank you.

You should be covered with the pill! As this stops you from ovulating - which would be about next week! NO ONE can tell you if there is any live sperm in precum - it's impossible! So I wont even try to guess about that! I am 99% sure you are fine - as this is what the coverage rate is for the pill - plus lack of ejaculate! Just remember how you feel RIGHT now! and IF there is no condom there is NO sex - it takes 1 second and 1 sperm - thats it! and in each ejaculate there are approximately 1 million sperm! So remind your boyfriend OK? Good Luck and health!

Thank you heaps. I was just worried because i have been told that the pill doesn't work until 14 days has passed, which would be tomorrow for me. And don't worry never again will i have unprotected sex even if I am on the pill.. Thank you for answering :)