hello everyone, I'm 17 years old and I need help. in 7th month me and my boyfriend were dry humping with clothes? he had underwear and pants and i had underwear and pants. He is sure that he didn't cum, he thinks that he had pre-cum, and his pants were wet. i don't remember if i was wet, but i was wet from my fluids for sure. I'm scared that I could be pregnant. Since September 8th I throw up once and I think it's from bad food, but I remembered that dry humping thing happenned, since that I'm so obsessed with pregnancy and im 100% all day paranoid. I didn't have any simptoms, except that one time that I threw up.. My menstruation since that have been right on time, and they last for 6 days, but I'm so scared.. Can pre cum travel through clothes and get me pregnant? Please help, im so scared, I didn't did anything since that with my bf, i'm so scared bc i want to find a good job and finish college. thank youbut except that my stomach feels weird, idk if it's from fear

No need to worry, pre cum can not go through your clothes and get you pregnant.