My boyfriend and I were goofing around and we decided to rub his penis on my vagina. It lasted for only 10-15 seconds and I was standing up. I don't know if he released some pre-cum. All I know is that before we did that, he released some pre-cum after I stroked it for a very long time, he released pre-cum twice with me stroking his penis. When we were rubbing our genitals, I was just holding it and not stroking it. Now I'm scared that I'd get pregnant and I am still a virgin. %-)

Please answer me, I'm really really really SCARED.

You won't get pregnant if no cum or pre cum went into you.
However let this be a lesson... not trying to lecture you... I'm 21 and I've been there and I've been scared. Good advice stay a virgin as long as possible... I wish I didn't lose mine as a teenager... it is not worth it. If he loves you he can and will wait! You are worth it!

Really? Well, I HOPE SO. Thank you. :-)

Define virgin. You are NOT a virgin if you had any kind of sex before.

What if I am not sure if it the precum went in or not. Same thing is happening to me. We were goofing around rubbing the penis. There was absolutely no penetration, but I am scared for the precum to get inside my vagina. what are the odds here. I also started the pill 3 months ago, I haven't followed it to the point (missed it 1 or 2 times) but that must help with something. I am a virgin I don't want to be pregnant. PLEASE HELP!

Slim chance but it's there

When your virginity beraks, do you feel it. I had sex with my boyfriend on the 25th but i didnt feel my virginity break as people say thta it does. no blood came out. I was suppose to stert my period on the 5th but i have not. does this mean that i am pregnant? I am soooo scared!!!!!!

are you pretty sure about it cause my bf an i were messing around an his penis oozed some amount of pre cum!an im late on my periods by 4 days?? can i be pregnant?

no you miss your period if youre pregnant, maybe it came later because you were so worried