plz i need ur help

If you had an abortion your doctor should have supplied you with this. It is called ergonovine

after 10dys of obortion how to stop bleeding plz do help me waiting for ur reply

Hello quinta,

depending on whether you had medical or surgical abortion, it might be fairly normal for you to bleed or spot even three weeks after the abortion. If it was medical abortion, with the pill, the bleeding usually lasts much longer than it does when you have surgical one. And it does happen for bleeding to stop for a few day and then to start again. Still, it's the amount of bleeding that makes a difference.

Some spotting or lighter bleeding is normal at this point, but if the bleeding is heavy and you start to get cramping, pain, dizziness or fever, you have to contact your doctor or the clinic as soon as it's possible because it might be the sign of infection and that needs an immediate treatment with antibiotics.

I need a drug that can stop the bleeding

Sorry but it has been a month and a week after my abortion medical but do still have the bleeding coming out and i need it to stop. Please what should I do or is there any pill that i can use to stop the bleeding? My name is Josephine for more advice to me please just contact me 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private phone numbers not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

After medical abortion I have for more than a month pls how can I stop the bleeding ...made pregnancy test n it's negative

What is the name of drug to stop bleeding after the use of cytotec

I been bleeding ova month now. The clinic give me birth control called aviane to stop the bleeding

Did it work

I had a medical abortion 3 weeks ago and my bleeding fluctuates at times it's light and at times it's heavy.what can I use to stop the bleeding now

How long did you bleed for? I've been for 5 weeks now :(

Control drugs for excessive menstral bleeding as a result of abortion

Please help me what can I use to stop the bleeding ?

Please help me