Hi, I m a 25 years old girl..May be I am Pregnant because my periods time was last 1 week ago .but i dont want baby..Pls could some1 tell me,is there any good medicine to terminate? as i dont want to do abortion..If any1 know abt any medicine thn pls tell me the medicine's name & website address or mailing address...Pleaseee help me for this....pls pls pls!!!!!!!!

Well did you have sex? Because if you did not have sex there is a low chance that you are not pregnant...

same problem plz answer

Finding out that you might be pregnant when you are not ready can be scary. I can't give you any advice about a pill to terminate your pregnancy but I do know that there are a lot of couples out there that want so badly to be parents, me being one of them. Only you will know what to do, but if it turns out you are pregnant, atleast consider adoption. Either way it's not an easy decision. Open adoption if you haven't heard about it would give you the opportunity to know your child as you could stay in contact with the adoptive family through photos, emails, phone calls and even visitsI wish you the best. If you need someone to talk to, I'm a great listener.

Bridget

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use