hi,
 my girlfriend is month pregnant,she is facing a lot of prob, as vomits comes first thing in morning,i just want to know that is there any way out to abort pregnancy without abortion.
pls help

thanks & regards,
 Aaryan

Hi Aaryan,

"Abort pregnancy without abortion?"  I'm guessing you mean is there a way to abort a pregnancy without going to the doctors.

No.  There is nothing SAFE that she can do at home.  Any attempt can endanger her life or ability to have children later in life.  It also, if not successful, can cause SEVERE birth defects on the fetus.

She'd need to see her doctor, and she should be by now anyways for prenatal care.

Good luck.

pls helpe me

eat lot of papaya for a week...it will clear your worm```

is this really effective? just eating papaya for a week?

its a myth only

can i ask what medicine is that? please my gf is 1 month fregnant

g o i n g  t o   t a k e   a  p u r g e  w i l l  t h a t  w o r k 

Hi I am one monthe pregnant what I don't need this baby because I have one year old baby so I don't need baby so soon so plz help me what I do for that

Amritpal,

See your doctor. I you choose you can have an abortion.

can you tell me how it abbort one months baby ??? any tablet ??? i dont want abortion if there is any posibility to abbort with tablets

hi, my girlfriend is one month pregnant,she is facing a lot of prob, as vomits comes first thing in morning,i just want to know that is there any way out to abort pregnancy without abortion. pls help
thanks & regards,
Mukesh

hai i have 1month and 8days baby i dont want this baby because of some reasonable problem pls help how to abot this baby pls help me pls pls

How did you say be?

I am girl of 38 who is hiv positive 1 mouth preg i need help thank you