Hi recently I've been having weird feelings. I have an achy back and feel abit sick and sore. I have this weird feeling that I might be pregnant. I was on birth controlbut had to get off of it due to bad side affects. About three weeks ago I tried a new type and had to get off of it. 5 days after I got off it I got a really light with weird dark Brown discharge period for about 3 days. It's been 2 weeks since that happened and now I'm having weird pains. My bf and I have a had sex a few times in the last few weeks but we were careful with condoms. We check them after we use them, everytime! Could I be missing something and be pregant, I've also had gas and slight constipation. I don't know when I'm getting my period cause the birth control really threw things off. Could anyone help me. I definitly know I don't have an STD!!!

You could be pregnant, You should test yourself to make sure.