Hi I've recently got into a new relationship it's serious we are young and not planing on a baby one day but not any soon, the past few days I've been having werid things happening, I had my period on 14th may till 20th may had protected sex condoms never split when we used them day after 21st may i went on the conteceptive pill for the first time in a year I took it till the 24th then completely for got to take it, on the 25,26,27 and 28th may, we had completly unprotected sex he cum every time did it some time twice a day in those days, and now today 28th may I came back on my period its light bleeding I've also been having back pain quite bad, feeling sick(never being sick) and and stomach cramps and I'm having a weird feeling in my stomach like a snake like movement, someone please help me it's a bit scary and worrying thanks any answers :/

You definitely would not be feeling the baby move, unless you have been pregnant for several weeks, like 2-3 months or more.  Even if you got pregnant since your last period, you most likely wouldn't be experiencing any symptoms from it.  However, since you have had unprotected sex, regardless of when you got on birth control since you didn't take it the right way, you could be pregnant now, but you probably wouldn't get a positive result from a test for a couple more weeks.

Thanks would it show on a ultrasound scan this early I have one on the 30th as I've been having stomach problems or is it to early, do I take the pill still even though I very much could be pregnant or should I stop and talk to my partner as he'd very understanding, I've still having those snake lik movements had them for a couple of days now if I was just simply I few day should it show on that ultrasound scan thanks.

In the first few weeks of pregnancy, a vaginal ultrasound must be done to visualize an embryo. So, no a general ultrasound probably won't show anything unless you are about 7 wks +..birth control isn't reccomended for pregnant women, but if you do stop taking it use condoms or don't have sex at all