Okay, so i have had previous experiences with a few young ladies. I am currently sixteen. The first time i ever had sex was with a girl i met in my local town at a club. However when i wanted to have sex with her i couldn't get an erection. Much to my humiliation she laughed at me and really mocked me like iwas an abnormal being. Eventually i managed to have sex with her but that past of not getting an erection is in my mind all the time. Now im with this great girl and she is a virgin. She wants to have sex with me soon but the thought of not being able to get hard over her has demoralized me. Someone please help me in my situation.

talk to her about acting out your wildest fantasys and or fondle each other before having sex

Fantasy was jellz key word . Just try a couple times imagining what it would be like to have sex with her, based on how the two of you interact when hanging out. . More letting it happen than making it happen. Just don't worry about it, she could be just as nervous.

My advice is wait... If you are not sure,  tell her something like she is too young to have sex and lose her virginity.

Thanks for the advice.

Making-progress wrote:

Thanks for the advice.

You are welcome my friend :)