ok im 20 years old and my main problem is
getting a boner through visual/ touching stimilus
first time i felt this was when i was 17 the first time
i had my sexual activity
saw the girl naked and felt her but couldnt get a boner
same thing has occured a few times since then
a few time my penis reacted but couldnt get a full boner
this also happens a few times when i masturbate
as i am turned on and feel like masturbating but my penis may not always get completely hard
and if i stop stroking within a few seconds it will loose the erection.
as for when i ejacualate i still have pleasure.
btw i usually masturbate daily though now days maybe every 2nd day
First thought it was erection dysfunction but i can get erections through thinking thoughs while sleeping (like daydreaming
but i cant do it while im with a girl) and also when i wake up a lot of times i do with an erection.

know i probably wrote this not very well but i do really want to find out how can overcome this problem when i am with someone
thanks

Well first of all 95% chance there is nothing wrong with you because 90% of all erectional function comes mentally so you might not have found your sexual pleasure or in some cases refereed to as a fetish i hope this helps.

you may be masturbating a little to much so your hormones arnt as highs as normal... try holding off masurbation for about 4 days to a week and see what happens. also the reason you may not have been able to get it up with that girl is because of nerves. you were probably nervous which inhibits erections. sex is about 90%mental if your not in the zone and not stressing or worrying then things work better......

good luck and keep us updated 8)

i know nerves could be a problem but when this also occurs sometimes when i masturbate
also i have gone weeks without masturbating
when this happens my i also cant get full erection and i cum a alot quicker

hey this may seem a bit odd but how is your stress level? do you eat a balanced or fairly balanced health diet? (if your like me and most college students probably not lol XD. a morning erection is normal and means that your reproductive system is workin good. when you wake up with a boner or you get one when day dreaming, are they normal and harder or are the the same as when you get one through visual/tactical stimule? also did the girl try to "play" with your and get you hard?

thanks

not 2 stressed (fairly chilled guy)
diets good
gym usually 5 times a week
boner in morning is consistantly hard
while one through masturbating not always
and when visual/tactile its not really a full boner (which is my main problem)
when played with it will get hard
though needs to be stroked to be maintained

is it always like this or did it start up fairly recently??

when you watch porn (if you do) do you get a hard erection then. when you were with the girl did she stroke it? if so did it get hard then? i still think its a bit of a mentality problem (which can be a good thing) :-) 8)

urm 3 years ago but that was my first sexual encounter

usually dont get erection when watching
but when only stroking
and with a girl touching i do feel something
but its not always a full erection unless shes stroking it

hope its mental lol

i think it will improve as you get more comforable with sex and around girls. not that your relly uncomfortable but even if its just akward that can affect your labido as can alcohol. if you can get a full erection through stroking then that should be the important thing anyways. since this will still allow you to have sex. sorry does this make any sense at all?? its kind of late here so my reply may be weird
lol 8)

LISTEN TO THIS WHEN I GO IN STRIP CLUB I GET BONER EVERY MINUTE

as i eat ashwagandha,i can perform with my penis for hours and hours,believe me get aswagandha and ull feel yourself as a horse