Hey I am a healthy 18 year old boy and I am having problems with erection while having sex with my girlfriend. I get immediate rock hard solid erection while I am watching porn or when I want to masturbate but when it comes to real sex I get soft during it! Is it because I watch porn and masturbate allot? Will I get solid erection during sex if I stop watching porn and masturbation for a week or so or I just need experience or try it allot until I get it right?

I can get easily an erection and ejaculate whenever I want when I am alone or when she gives me a ha****b! But when it comes to Penetration I get soft DURING SEX but when I try alcohol I get back my confident and can perform better I think its porn and masturbating allot that is causing this problem for me but If any one of you out there that are facing or faced or know about this problem please reply I really appreciate it. Thanks

i'm experiencing the same problem. if anyone has a solution, it would be awesome.

Yea , same problem here , and its goin for a month now......i just cant get an erection....i get hard but i cant keep it that way.....

help would be great

I had that problem the other day, I jerked off about 4am and then what do ya know, g/f calls me up around 6 wanting me to come by, I go over and she meets me at the door ready to go, silk nightie and everything, AND I COULDN'T GET IT UP DAMMIT!!!

Of course she gets kinda upset cause she's thinking maybe I'm not turned on by her and I had to try and reassure her it was me and not her, my saving grace is that I ate her out like a sex demon and made sure she was satisfied

So I am not going to jerk off for a while and see if that fixes it, I'm 43yo now
and can't do it 5-6 times a day like when I was 20

So cut way back on the masterbation/porn thing for a while and see if it helps, it sure can't hurt to try

More than likely its from nerves. Using alcohal detaches you a little from the situation and relaxes you. Sex puts alot more pressure, physical and mental, on a person than say, a hand job. Try deep breathing, getting try to get to know your gf better. It's all mental.

Hi
There are many medicines availableto get erection. One of them is Levitra. It’s a much better drug to increase sexual stamina so I hope Levitra will be beneficial to solve your problem.

just lift weights or do some kind of work out to get your blood flowing and you should have no problem, if you are healthy already its just your nerves especially if you dont have sex allot, just play around and get comfortable then you should have no problem, if you still cant stay hard get medical assistance.

Hi im 17yo im having the same problem , In dec 09 / jan 10 , i hade no problems with getting hard, but now i cant get it up at all even by watching porn , or with my gf , it all started , two, three months ago , im getting desprite and going in a depresion , im trying Vimax its been about two weeks now , its not working at all , im freaking out ,, i lookt around and it could be " over masturbation " i use to masturbat / sex every two days sometimes every everyday, and now summer is starting plus im gona be 18 soon and i dont want this problem for the summer , i quite smoking cigs & weed about 2 weeks ago , and started to exsersise and eat right , but nothing.

I NEED HELP A.S.A.P PLEASE !!!

Same problem here too and it's really getting to me. I'm 32 and slightly overweight but nothing bad and in good overall health. I have no issues getting morning wood or jerking off to porn and stuff like that, I get rock hard and sometimes want to jerk off 2 or 3 times a day. Problem is I was in a bad sexless relationship for a long time (yes I'm a faithful guy so did not go behind me exes back) so this means I have not had actual sex in over 4 years now. I've came to rely solely on myself to satisfy my sexual urges. I know just how to touch myself and I always am rock hard and have good orgasms. It's always better with a girl but I'm not exactly Brad Pitt and I'm not into whores so while single I simply jerked off as much as I wanted. Now I've been seeing an awesome girl though, who I love like crazy and who I find smoking hot, long legs, blonde hair and a killer body, better than in my dreams and in real life yet when we get down and dirty I can't perform. At first during foreplay I get hard but then it subsides and it's hard to get it back, really hard. Blow job is good and hand job is too but unless she holds it just right nothing happens and I'm so afraid to say things like "you're doing it wrong", "hold it like this", can you lube me up a bit more" and of course as all this is going on in my mind I'm just so scared what she'll think and worried I won't perform. I don't want to kill the mood or hurt her feelings. I'm scared sh^^less and have even tried Viagra and it's only a slight help and very expensive for me since I'm laid off from work. The other night we were going at it and I satisfied her with my hand and she tried to do the same for me and it could not even get hard. She was just not doing it the way it needed to be done, no lube or anything and I was just getting so frustrated with myself! I'm so afraid I'm gonna lose her because she'll thinks I'm not attracted to her and that's so not the case! Not only is she gorgeous but I love her so much and I want to marry her and would even without sex involved. That said I really want to have a normal sex life and provide her with that too. Please if anyone out there can help me, please let me know!!!!

My name is john and I too had erection problems but it was only whenhaving sex without an outside female and not my main lady... I realize it was because I was maturating at least days a week and watching porn every single day...when I stopped for at least two weeks mu erections returned normally....now my erections are stiff as ever and u experience no problems

Your girlfriend would probably be glad of u telling her what you want her to do. She will be far happier with herself for doing it right, as a girl I know how frustrating it is when a guy touches you wrongly, also how frustrating it is when said guy doesn't listen when you try to tell him what you like. Just tell her what do you ave to loose? After a few times she will learn and you won't need to say anything.

Wow, thought I was alone in this matter.  I work out regularly, and for all purposes am considered to be in extremely good shape. I just saw a stripper from my friend's club, and we hooked up.  The girl was unbelievably good looking, and into it, but I had a ridiculous amount of trouble getting it up.  Worse yet to fit I have to be rock hard.  I'm on the larger side of things, and honestly it's becoming more of a curse than a blessing.  When I was younger, i'm 39 now, I use to be able to have intercourse for over an hour straight.  Now i'm lucky if I can even get it up.  I just watched porn and sure enough, the jimmy works, though he doesn't stay hard for long.  I hate the condoms they have.  It literally takes me 2 minutes to get them on, they fit so snug I feel like i'm gonna pass out, and I get a total lack of feeling with them on when a girl tries to give me oral.  I'm very interested in what recourse of action I can try.  I may try viagra/levitra/etc...  It's definitely getting to me.  I'm wondering if masturbating may desensitize ones penis.  I know that with women, if they use dildos for too long it messes with them.  

In any event, hopefully someone has some form of treatment for this that is natural.  Exercise only does so much.  

Guys please take my advice,stop masturbating,stop watching porn,don't even let your gf masturbate u,wen with ur gf find a part of her body u really like most,tell her u like that part so much and it turns u on,u should get an errection.and when errected don't rush,but don't wait to long before inserting ur penis in ur partners vagina

i think its all in the mind, i think when it comes to real sex you just need to really feel it like in your mind, feel her rubbing up against you. you gotta feel her and sh*t really be into it i guess passionate sex would be what its called? anyway that will help a load trust me and also you probably need to work up on confidence! that'll probably help!

Yeah its because of over masturbation. Also you might have experienced, if you masturbate with your right hand, your penis gets bent towards the left, and vice-versa. Stop masturbating for two weeks (14 days approx) and it will be back to normal. Worked for me. Plus nothing can equate the frustration when you got your partner right there infront of you, but cannot do anything because you are not hard enough, so no harm in going through those 14 days, its worth it.