okay so, me and my girlfriend were about to have sex but everytime she tried to erecte me, it wouldnt work and we pretty much were looking at each other clueless and pretty annoyed...
it was my first time and that majorly sucked...
I was wondering if theres a problem or maybe i was nervous or something. i mean she is the hottest freaking chick ever. and i had an erection going while we were making out and she was on top of me, but when she was striping naked i kinda just lost that...
any advice or help on this? :'(

There are a few things that would prevent you from getting an erection.
Maybe you were nervous.
Are you on any kind of medication?
Were you drunk?
Inability to get an erection happens to a lot of guys.
You say she is "hot" does this intimidate you?

Even couples who are very familiar with each other, may have a problem on occasion.
You also mention this was your first time. Did you mean the first time with her? Your first time having sex? Or thefirst time you were not able to get an erection?

im really guessing that im intimidated by her, i mean ive known her for a while and we know each others lives inside and out, but yeah it was my first time having sex.

still amazed that shes my dream girl and shes actually with me

i dont drink or smoke or anything like that, and i wasnt on any medication

i would say its down to nerves! is it her first time as well???

just relax and enjoy the moment, you'll do fine! its happened to guys i know a couple of times for no reason at all so try not to worry!

have fun :-)

The first time i had sex, my penis was hard as hell.
But the second and third time that we've tried, my penis's hard as hell during the making out but as soon as i'm about to enter her, it goes limp. I'm freaked out. I have a decent body and i work out regularly. What the f**k is wrong with me?

dude,

there's probably nothing wrong with you.

i'm 16 and it's happend to me and ALOT of my mates, all we do is joke about it. XD