Ok , Im 18 years Old And i Am UnCircumcised , When My Penis is Erect It Seems Like i Can Pull My Foreskin All The way back To Expose My Head , but i Hesitate Because Im Scared that i will Have difficulty Pulling the foreskin back over My Head. This Also Applies Wen My Penis is Not Erect , ive pulled it over the head myb 3 or 4 Times before (When i wasn't erect) And found it Difficult to pull My Foreskin Back Over. So im Pretty sure thats the Reason why i hesitate so Much to do it while im Erect. Someone please Help Me ASAP ! :( I wanna Be able to pleasure my girl without having to worry about myself. 

P.s This is My 1st Ever Post 

Hi Nelson,
Welcome to the forums.
You should be able to pull your foreskin back when erect. From your description nothing is wrong, you just may want to keep stretching your foreskin, although with sexual activity it will stretch on its own. Generally it will be able to slide fairly freely but everyone is different.
Don't be afraid to pull it back. You are also going to find the head very sensitive, again, this is normal. As it becomes exposed more it will be less sensitive. Don't be afraid to touch the head so that it becomes used to being touched.
Hope it helps.

Some guys have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen. When your penis is erect. Gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands. The increase in size is permanent.