Hi! I’m desperate. I think that I’m allergic to dust or maybe pollen. I’m not sure about that. Since last month my nose is running all the time and my eyes are itching. Also I have swollen skin under my eyes. I’m wondering could allergy have caused swell under my eye?

Well, it looks like allergy. You should go to do some tests and see what cause it. Yes. Swollen, blue-colored skin under your eyes can be one of the symptoms of dust mite allergy. I’m allergic to dust mites and I need to use some medications. But it can also be a sign of pollen allergy.

Hallo,
I think that this is very possible but I think also that you would have more symptoms along the swelling under your eyes. I think that you will have itchy eyes as well. If you are allergic to pollen or dust you will notice symptoms in your throat as well. Do you have any problems whit your respiratory system? Have you been using any medication that might help you with easing the allergy reaction? You have to find out what is the main cause of you allergy in order to find the best solution for your problem. I hope that this helped you in any way.

All the best to you,
Karen