Hello, I am 24 years old and I would like to know what is exactly wrong with me. How can I tell if I have dust allergy or hay fever? I constantly suffer from runny nose, watery eyes, itching etc. But I cannot tell what is the real cause for that. Can you help me out? What am I supposed to do?

Well, the easiest way for you is to go to a doctor and take a series of allergy tests. You might also just expose yourself to pollen and see what happens. If you get the symptoms you surely suffer from pollen allergy. Also, that condition usually attacks in spring and summer, when the concentration of pollen is highest, because plants are growing everywhere.

Hello there,

Unfortunately you will probably have to go to your doctor, and do allergen test. Although this doesn’t look pretty because all those needles it isn’t painful. I am suffering from dust and pollen allergy for years so I can tell you that your symptoms are very much alike to mine. If you are allergic to those you will have to change your life style significantly. First of all you need to take out all dusty things from the room where you sleep. You will need to wash your sheets in a very high temperature and of course in spring you will have to drink double dose of antihistamines.

Keep us informed about your condition and good luck.