Yes, it's real. Me and my girlfriend have been dating for 2 years. We started by kissing and hugging, then moved to making out. Now, we're ready to take it to the next level. She's already giving me handjobs and I've been fingering her. But she wants to involve other things, toys, kinks, bondage. (Which we've considered.) Including mouthplay. What I want to know is, can I get a disease from licking p***y? 

(And don't bring up that whole reputation as a s*** or this may lead to sex. First, we've agreed that we won't go 4th base until we're 21. Second, surprisingly, having a reputation for having sex makes you cool in our school because it shows that you guys are a loving couple and can't love each other enough. Weird right?)

Go for it dude! I was about to argue, but you've seemed to already handle the problems. So, go for it!

P.S No, eating a girl out will not give you a disease unless she already has one