Hi, I am a concerned parent, wondering of the future of our kids. My teenage daughter got herself a jelly bracelet and just two days ago I heard on TV about this new fashion. What is the meaning of pink color?

Some say that it is exaggeration to believe that 13 or 15 year old are performing all these sexual activities and that the whole idea was made up in somebody’s head to make bracelets more popular. Why wouldn’t some teenagers wear them only because they look good? Media spread the idea and adults take it as the true, that the 'jelly bracelets' depending on the color signify the wearer's willingness to perform certain sexual acts. You don’t really need to worry about meaning of pink color if you can trust your daughter, because many teenagers give funny meanings to these bracelets and make jokes, that are difficult to understand for anyone not being part of their group.

Sex Bracelet Color Codes
Yellow: hugging
Purple: anal sex
Red: sex, coital or oral, lap dance, (alternate meaning: with no condom)
Blue: blow job
Black: sexual intercourse, coital or oral, (alternate meaning: with condom)
Orange: kissing, necking, bare breasts
Green: cunnilingus or outdoor sex
Clear: whatever you want
White: flashing or gay kiss or french kiss
Glow in the Dark: with sex toys
Red & Black: 69
Pink: licking butt or analingus
Silver: fisting
Gold Glitter: make out
brown: toss my salad ie analingus

Jelly bracelet fashion accessories have been around since the 80's. But instead of a fashion statement, they may be making a statement about your kid's sex life.

Children in school are using them in a somewhat more subdued code:

Black: sex, coital or oral
Orange: kissing
Yellow: hug
Blue: oral sex, or lap dance
Red: Body contact, lap dance, french kissing
White: Friendship
Green: give a flower, or touch me or hug
Pink: flash your stuff
Purple: holding hands
Gold Glitter: make out

In a game called "snap", if a boy breaks a jelly bracelet off a girl's wrist, he gets a sexual coupon for that act.

It's become such a problem in some middle schools in Florida that districts started banning the bracelets.

If your daughter is wearing one of these bracelets, it may be cause for concern.

According to the Department of Adolescent Promiscuity in Washington this is the official Snap Game Chart:

I'm 13, and I love Jelly Bracelets! I can't wait for a boy to pop mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

This is crazy. This stuff was very poular when I was in school. And some girls would wear them as an acc. and some would wear them for sexual purposes. But if a guy popped one of the acc. girs he would rape her or him and his friends would gang up on her and do stuff to her bc she rufused if they popped it. Because she didnt wear it for sexual purposes. This is a serious game and it needs to be stopped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-(

Do I have to be the one to say something this is MADNESS. Really rape, colors indicating fetishes and willingness to have sex isn't this extreme. Maybe because im british, but this seems absurd. Stasko I really feel sorry for you, because this seems like such a nightmare. Really you've got to talk to your daughter i don't believe for a minute that this is as sinister as it sounds.

Its crazy this stuff was happening at my middle school in NC. I'm glad that i got kin=cked out of school and went and got my GED bc high school was worse. Can you beleive that kids were having sex in the school auditorium. Schol is not safe and our future is in danger. This is a serios game here it needs to be stopped.

If this stuff is really happening then it is scary, this is horrible. ANd the worst thing is it will hit Britain eventually, i am very worried o.O

Well I know it happened at my middle school and that was 4 years ago.

We've already had it Billy.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_yorkshire/8274178.stm

I think the kids just wear them because theyre a craze and its cool. Its parents that need to be educated here i think.

anonymous wrote:

Quote:

............................Gurl You Are A s***! :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: You need to wait gurls are too tooo valuable to be like that wear the bracelets dont do the bracelt meaning

Pink at my school means Hicky i do not do this except with someone i care about.

Lol, well i have a black one, a red one, a green one, a purple one, and a blue one. Im 13, and boys snap mine all the time! Its harmless, i wouldnt worry about it. im not sure what the pink means, but im pretty sure it's hickey.
Black: sex(with condom)
Red: sex(without condom)
blue: blowjob
green: '69'
purple: french kiss.

hope i could help. :-)

There is nothing wrong with jelly bracelets i wear them all the time.. Let us do what we want my. God I'm 13. If u didnt want ur child wear them then u should have stepped in before..

your daughter lost her f*****g virginity.