Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 2 years now, and we love each other to death! I give him oral alot! he loves it and so do i but i would love to have oral back, he used to give me oral last year so ya it's been a year and when he used to do it he would always roll his eyes like it's taking forever and he does that from the very beginning and looks like he doesn't like it so i stop as soon has he does that then he feels bad for that moment and says now me baby, so i give him oral and sex and after im like why do you look like you don't like it? and his answer is all the time is cuz you take too long to feel it and but honestly i think he doesn't like it down there cuz of the smell or he just doesn't like it at all! but i think i don't stink down there. any ideas? :$

Don't give him oral if he wants he has to give.

same thing with my boyfriend, same time together as well..... i asked him and he said it hurts his neck when hes doing it and he likes to get me going and then slow me down to make me happy as i like it but it just hurts his neck to much due to the time it takes... weather i believe it or not who knows but i also dont give him oral even an 1/8 of the amount i used to.

I would just back off the giving him of oral and maybe tell him you want to have a "you night" and let him explore the things that really get you going the most orally and so next time you are both into it together it wont take you nearly as long as before.... worth a try... good luck and be safe.

Thanx that actually helped alot I think I'll try it and I'll post you back. :-D

So, I have the exact same problem and I really want to try a "me day", but, I'll tell him that, and then he'll forget, and it'll never happen. I feel like ever since my boyfriend started his midnight job, he has totally lost interest in having sex at all. I feel like when I ask for it or try to start it, it's a hassle or a chore for him. I've tried a lot to get him going and I've also talked to him about my sexual needs that aren't being fufilled. There's just a lack of understanding on his part. I'm lost, someone help please! :'(

Wow I don't know what the deal is with your boyfriends.. How can you get tired of pleasing your woman??!! Personally I get off on making sure my partner is satisfied to the fullest. And I have gone down on ONE girl who smelled and tasted bad, left a bad taste in my mouth for a little while too. We as guys feel too awkward to say "Umm can you wash that next time before you ask?" Or with me for instance if you know I'm going to be there just wash before I get there, because I LOVE going down on girls when its clean. As far as Sex, you may make sure that the guy isn't cheating because we LOVE having sex atleast 1 or 2 times a week. I would never get tired of pleasing my lover, I'm single now but my Ex was 100% satisfied when I would come down to visit from college!!

Good luck!

Well heres something you can try. My husband and I like to spice things up a little instead of doing the same thing over and over. If your bf says it hurts my neck blah blah blah. Then let him lay down on his back and you sit on his face most guys like that. Or play a card game make cards like foreplay cards there is plenty of ways to have oral but you need to do it to each other not just one. Use sweets like chocolate syrup, or honey. Rub it down there and lick it all up, you can do that to him and he can do that to you as well. Use coolwhip different objects maybe he wants to try something new, some fun just try it and see how he is afterwards. :-D

Peanut butter takes a LOT more licking to get it all off.
Honey is good too, but it's messy.
Molasses?

my ex and i use to oral alot. but i give it to her more than she gives me. after i'm done she doesnt want sex? baffled.

omg thats like the best thing ever when your partner sits on your face and her thang all in there. idk i like that kinky stuff.

My husband loves it when i (sit on his face) And it feels good too i mean you get to e in control if you want him to eat you go up a little if you want him to nibble on your clit move down a little.

My husband loves to give me oral, and loves when I sit on his face. I like it too, but it makes my knees hurt and I sometimes get cramps in my legs. See if he would be willingt try that or 69. That way you are both on the receiving end. I'm not sayin you smell, but it is always nice to wash before hand. I try to keep baby wipes on hand justin case i need to freshen up, or i will take a shower before if i am planning a special night. My husband never complains about mine, and loves it. i however, refuse to give until he has showered from work because he tends to sweat a lot so it smells a little down there, also if we have jut had sex, i don't like the taste of the condom so he wont make me and same with him. So it could be that too. all in all, just tell him he isbeing selfish and needs to take your needs into consideration as well as his own. And if he stil doesn't get the picture, don't give into what he wants, that is avery controlling action a it needs to be stopped. good luck hope all works out for you!

I have the opposite problem. My wife doesn't like me to go down on her. She refuses to give me oral and I'm okay with that. I've told her it's okay but I like giving oral to women, even after I've come. I believe that if I get to have an orgasm then it's only fair that I work on my girl until she does. I think that if I would like her to swallow my stuff then I shouldn't be afraid to either. I would love to have my wife be like you and enjoy oral. Sometimes I think I married the wrong woman. It's missionary only for her. My sex life is so boring right now. I love her to the ends of the earth but really miss having great mutual sex with a woman. If you are not married; think long and hard about a long time like the rest of your life with boring sex. Take it from me, you may really regret marrying someone who doesn't love you enough to at least meet you half way in the bedroom. I'm living like a monk and hate life right now. This isn't what I thought marriage would be like. You should know that sex was fantastic until I put the ring on her finger. So remember people can change like flipping a light switch.

yo know its weird cause my man never had gone down on any woman before so i practically have to keep teaching him lol hes getting better i like it when hes drunk though hehehehehehe...............

My boyfriend and I have been together for a year and he has never made me orgasm, he doesn't go down on me and the only time he has is when he was drunk on two different occasions and only did it for 2 minutes. I know it's not the smell because i showered before both times and I've done kinky stuff to know it doesn't taste bad. But every time I bring up orgasms for me or oral he gets cranky, sometimes we don't talk for about 20 minutes, I've suggested exploring, taking it slow. I use to give him head at least 3 times a day and sex whenever he wanted. Now he gets a little cranky because i barely ever give him head. Is it my fault or my doing? Is there anything/anyway to save myself sexual and my sexual relationship with my boyfriend?