I dont have sex toys or lube or electric toothbrushes....help?!

you dont need that stuff im a gay and have fingered a girl so i know... just use your finger and stick it up your vagina

i meant guy

ok well ive tried that but i need more im so turned on

so i'm not sure if you have tried this but it helps me a lot but try touching your G-spot it usualy gives an intense orgasum

I open the two lips of my vagina and feel the inside

I want to no why peoPle masterbate?

Quote:

first off nice type hummhumm made me laugh alright if u has a showerhaed u can put that under your p***y and let the warm water run rub your clit umm if u has a bf ask him to give u oral sex u can also us a cucumber in a condom

I just did that like 45 sec. Ago...... And it works really well. I love it!

Hey I am about your age and I don't have any sex toys either but what I do is that I just rubb my clit in circular motions i usually do it when I get out of the shower I go in my room and pretend to be changing and I remove the towel and lay it on the bed and just lie down naked and start messing with my breasts and move down to my vagina I also had my best friend sleep over one time and he ate me up ( that's when someone licks your vagina) It might sound gross but it feels really gooooooddd!!!!! I recommend you mostly masterbate when your parents aren't home :)

Me 2 does it feel gud

Watching porn, sticking a sharpie or marker up your vagina, and fingering yourself like crazy while watching porn can give you AMAZING orgasms!!!!! try it! I know I do!

i can help

i have the same problem and i am your age

I know this sounds weird but I wear a big pair of pants and like stuff it with like really soft stuff like stuffed animals and cotton and then I just start humping.... I know it sounds weird but it feels really good.

I'm also 13. My parents have a back massager and a heating pad for their backs. They make me squirt SO much. Also, like that other person said, use LOTS of sharpie markers. I used four at once one time, and it felt really nice. If you cum is kind of a redish color, don't worry, this is new for a newbie. I have been doing this for about 2 years, and it eventually gos away. Anyway, I would use your current toothbrush alot, and then just ask for an electric one next time ;)