Hi. I'm Cairee. I'm really sorry to bother you all and I hope this isn't a repeat question.

Here's the deal. I'm 21 years old, a virgin, and for the past month I've been seeing this really great guy. He's my first boyfriend and we're insanely happy. I think I might be in love.

My problem? I'm tocophobic (extreme fear of pregnancy). I'm pretty terrified of everything, including sex...but especially of getting pregnant.

My boyfriend is an extremely respectful guy--he knows I have boundaries in place (ie let's keep our clothes on all the time; anything below the waist HAS to be over the clothes; when I say STOP you stop, etc)--and he's great about putting up with my neuroses...but I feel like this makes me a crazy chick and I'm not going to share it with him. So I came here.

Here's the deal. We don't have sex (I think we're both actually pretty afraid of it). However, we do make out (which has finally become not-scary...lol) and I'm not going to lie, we do get a little excited about it. He's never actually touched me down there. We also try to keep our hips separate while making out (his request, not mine, but it got me to worrying because sometimes I kind of slip on that)...but my period is now about two weeks late. My breasts have been a little painful to touch for the past 3 days or so, so I'm hoping it's on its way. I'm scared that somehow I could have gotten pregnant.

I can't tell him--he's been good about putting up with my own unique brand of crazy for the past month, and I barely even talk about my period with my friends, let alone with someone I'm dating.

I'm afraid to call my mom about this, too...She's really cool in theory--my "sex talk" was delivered to me about two years ago with the lead-in line of "Cairee, sex isn't bad."--I think she was afraid I'd be alone forever. :-P But I don't know how cool or understanding or believe-ing she'll be about this when it's put into practice. She's never met my boyfriend and I don't want her to get all protective of me or something when she does.

Granted, this is finals week and I've had a really stressful month...and my period has never been particularly regular...so while this is worrisome, it is pretty much par for the course for me, though it's never been quite this late before.

So my question is...could I be pregnant from making out?

It's probably a dumb question but I really need help. If anyone could offer me anything to put my mind at rest (or even confirm my fears), it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time!

Cairee,

there is 100% no chance that you can get pregnat from simply making out so there is no need to worry.

even if you give/gave him oral sex and he ejaculated in your mouth and you swallowed it there is still no way...... :-)

Any more questions/concerns just ask us!

I hope your joking..if your not then no you can't get pragant.from kissing your 21?have sex already it can suck the first time but after that its beautiful thing...heres what u do go to a doctor tell him u want to start being sexual active he will help u.then make sure ur boyfriend has a condom try and make sure he pulls out before ejaculation even with a condom ..your first time will not be that bad i,m guessing he will not last very long ur first time ...it could help if u to start with oral sex.if don't know what that means here ya go .suck his penis..and then he lick your p***y..u cant get pragant that way either so have fun..watch a porno you well get on oral sex.

so you can not get pregnant from kissing? because im really scare as wel

I honestly doubt you can get pregnant from kissing like what. I mean I made out with this guy just a few days after my last period and I kept my hips apart from his but idk. But I will say that I am 4 days late from my expected period start time, and idk what to think. I’ve been watching subliminal period videos on YouTube so I would recommend those. Try to find one that has few dislikes because those are the more trusted ones. But yeah best of luck to you guys and to me because I’m over here struggling because I’ve never missed a period more than when I notice it’s late.

Yeah sure you can’t get pregnant from kissin but still sex ain’t a game. I know it’s a beautiful thing but you can’t go around and have sex everyday. Some of us ladies want to save sex for the perfect man in our lives that we will spend the rest with like myself. It’s all fun and games until you get hiv or gonnorhea.