Hi, I'm a 16 year old girl and my boyfriend is 18, we've been dating for about 9 months now and he's only kissed me like 4 times, and they've always been really short, kisses the pope would be proud of. Anyway, I've been wanting to go a little further physically with him since he'll be going off to college soon but he hasn't made any sort of effort to move forward like that. I dunno if he's worried I don't want to or if he doesn't want to, but I thought most guys liked getting physical with a girl, especially one his age. I'm kind of embarassed to talk to him about it. I don't want to make the first move either, I want him to do that, how do I let him know I want to make out with out yelling "kiss me" at him? Also, how do you make out? It'll be both of our first times
sorry this was long, hope someone can help me, have a date thursday :-)

A lot of guys are shy and afraid to make the first move fearing the girl won't want to. I know I was. No one wants to get rejected.

You should go for it when you feel the time is right.

Ad far as how to make out. Don't just shove your tongues down eachothers throat. Just a little tongue play is fine.

OK, so should I go ahead and make the first move then? like, will he mind if I do??

If he's like I was as a teen he will be relieved you made the first move.

What's the worst that could happen? He asks you to slow down?

yeah, i guess. I'm jst a little scared because we met through church and are both pretty religious, I just don't want him to think I'm like a temptress or something lol that sounds silly i guess...
ok, I'll do it though :-)

It's okay. It's very normal to want to be intament. It's part of falling in love :-)

Thanks for your help :3
hopefully I'll have some fun on thursday! ;-)

Dear Help7777!!

Im a 17 year old girl so maybe i can help you out here. Ive had a prolbem like this before. I am a loud personso i just told him i wanted him to kiss me but you seem shy. So here is some tips for making out and making the first move. You could play a game (i did this .worked great) and the winner gets whatever they want. Hope you win and ur prize is a kiss. TIP 2 whisper in his ear that you want him to kiss you than look him right in the eyes all flirty like and move in closer until ur lips almost touch if that doesnt get him to kiss you than just yell it at him.

For making out start off soft and slow than as it start to heat up make ur kisses harder and passionate. you have been dating this boy for 9 months i would think there would be some passion in it. if it starts to get boring move down his neck with soft kisses and work ur way back up to his lips ......if it gets really heated bite his lower lip hard but soft.

hmm, I'll have to try the game thing, sounds fun :-)
and yeah, we're both pretty shy people, especially him. lol
where do I put my hands? like while I'm kissing him...

That was a good idea, wish I had a girl do that when I was a kid.
Put your hands where you want. On he's cheek, head, shoulders, hips, waist, whatever is comfortable.

Well lets see here ...you can youch his face when starting off slow than put them around him neck when he gets the clue that you want to make out than play with his hair ....you can pull it , run ur hands through it ......or if ur feeling daring grab his butt
All off them work great.

Ok thanks :-) I play with his hair all the time anyway so it'll be a nice transition.
and do most people keep their eyes open or closed??

ur welcome ..
depends some people well open them while kissing . i have never seen some keep them open unless it was a pity kiss.
so...i have opened mine and made eye contact with the guy it just made it even hotter but we closed our eyes after a while . for you being a beginner i would go for eyes closed first and if u want to sneak a peek go for it. it is only natural to want to look at someone while u are pleasing them be it with a kiss or other stuff.

p.s. so not saying to do other stuff until ur ready :-)