hi im a 13 year old girl and i love fingering myself, and would love to make myself cum!! IS IT POSSIBLE???????????? And if any one seeing this is there anything good tips i can do to myself?????? XD

Thanks maddy

:$ hey

if you want to cum it is possible, but you need to do more than fingering, i use a vibrator, but if you cant get one then you need to play with your clitorus, gently massgage it with you finger and relax, you will really enjoy it,
safe sex!!! and enjoy

Hi Maddy! Since I am not a female - I am going to hope some of the ladies jump in here and help you a little more with this one...but yes...it is possible to make yourself cum by masturbating! The secret is going to be taking the time to discover what makes you feel good - what your body likes. Explore it, learn how to find your "G spot" (which is inside your vagina on the top surface). There are so many ways for a girl to masturbate - you need to figure out which one, or combination of ways is what YOU need to get yourself to an orgasm.

I hope you get the advice you need soon - if not I will see if there are any other resources I can direct you to!

Good luck!

Although it might seem that it is always possible to orgasm, sometimes your body just hasn't matured enough. I wouldn't worry though, rushing it doesn't make it feel any better. Sex happens

Maddy,
I know you probably think you're ready for all this after all there is no risk going DIY but I must stress... You are still a child and I don't advise any kind of sexual activity until your body has matured. Some people feel ready for sex in their early teens but your body is still developing. I'm sure you have sexual fantasies and feel you're ready to explore your body but 13 is so young. Some girls think all men think about is sex so they have to get used to, doing certain sexual things such as touching themselves but the thing is I'd be saying the same to a boy. I wouldn't rush sexual activity you could hurt yourself and being so young this could damage your body. Be safe and wait until you are ready which at the earliest should be your late teens. Enjoy your childhood, children grow up to fast these days.

im 18 how can i make my self cum love from zoe

:-D im also a young teen and i love touching myself!!! it feels so good!!! but i wont go any farther than touching my own body i think im too young for sexual intercourse. i rub my p***y whenevr i can and my clit always gets hard and feels weird to touch after its gotten to hard. now is this normal? another thing is i finger my p***y alot and a couple times fluids have gushed out but they havnt actually squirted. how can i make myself squirt and how do i know i am squirting. please respond:) soon cuz im going to play a lil with my body right now:)

i am almost 13 how do i make my self squirt???

Youre never too young to masturbate..unless youre like 3 XD. I started at 11. :D Putting a toothbrush on your clit feels SUPER good <3!

im also 13 nd i watch alot of porn and i masturbate i can never figure out how to sqirt though sometimes i think im about to but nothing happens im watching porn right now nd  im very turned on so.... bye

If you.really wana squirt you just gota workyour clit forages...dont give up on it

maddy1996 wrote:

Thanks maddy

yeah I would think it's possible for you to squirt at 13 years old, I wouldn't your body into anything and let nature takes it's course. From experience I first squirted at 14 almost 15 which, I loved playing with myself just like you & At first I was shocked, I wasn't aware of what I had done originally and asked my mum.. but you seem more clued up at a younger age then me. And my technique is rubbing my clit & fingering myself on my g-spot fast.. that gets me off quick. So I hope my advice was some use :)

I want to do the same thing to my self

You should be able to make yourself do the same thing I would think, however not every girl can squirt. It also has something to do with your frame of mind, I have to be relaxed and not hold back.. just let myself go. To be honest that's probably the hardest thing to do. 

I'm 14, and I've squirted a couple times, feels soo good! They were very small and short orgasms. I usually use a detachable shower hose and set it on jet to the clit and I just go wild with that thing. I'm still finding out other techniques, but I can't go very far, I can't get a dildo or sexy toy. I might be able to get a condom though, my dad has some from before with my mom, I heard that flour and water in a condom is really good.