Good morning! I'm a man who's almost 30. I'm here looking for advices about how I should handle this lonely life. Recently I moved to a new city that I've never been before on another continent but life here is so boring just because I'm new in this city. I have nobody to talk to. Nobody knows me and I feel lonely. I'm so depressed thinking that I'm hated or rejected. I really don't know what to do and I just can't keep going on like this. I feel like I made wrong choice for coming here. I've been trying different tactics about how I should make friends but its not working. I went to different churches, libraries, night clubs, sport centers and other different places but the more I put enough efforts in getting new friends here the more the situation is getting worse. I feel like I'm lost in this country and this morning I've been thinking that it should be better to try another way possible which is making friends online.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use