hello im 16 and my girlfriend is 14 we did sex about a month ago and and the first time was few days after her period ended and we used condom! after that we did it again and we also used condoms and im sure i always ejaculated when i was pulling off and now she is late on her period 5 or 6 days and we are freaking out she is certain she is not pregnant and i am too but she doenst want to take the test can you please help me give me some information or advises can you please answer me soon we need help!! ..thank you

First off - good for you for using protection - ALWAYS do that! 2nd because of her age - which I truly think is FAR too young to be having intercourse - but that's another topic - her periods will be wonky from time to time! When girls are young, their periods can be off from too much exercise, stress, poor diet, or just plain wonky hormones! Due to the fact that you have used protection both times, I will say with 98% certainty that she is not pregnant - there is NEVER a 100% certainty (if there's an egg and sperm - there can be conception). So tell her to relax, take a walk, listen to music etc. and her period should come on soon!

NOW for the other part that is concerning me! Depending on where you live - due to the fact that she is only 14 years old, you COULD be charged with sexual assault or even rape! Laws in most States, Provinces, Country's were brought into place to protect minors - people under the age of 18! BUT the courts recognize that 16/17 year old can throw caution to the wind and have sex! HOWEVER! courts looks differently at someone that is in that 16/17 year old range and a younger "child" - so IF her parents found out, or IF she became pregnant, you could be in a WHOLE LOT OF TROUBLE! 14 is VERY young, 3 years younger than the norm, I understand about love I understand about hormones, BUT you BOTH need to look at how old you both are and your futures - if this relationship doesn't work out! She is now no longer a virgin - irrelevant point now anyway - so this has kind of made her go down a path of continually having sex with boyfriends after you! I want you both to sit and face each other and say "Can we RIGHT NOW take care of a baby?" "What would happen to you and I IF you were pregnant?" "What do we want from our futures, that we would have to give up for a baby?" IF your answers are negatives STOP having sex, till you are ready to reply positives! There's an old expression - "Play with fire and you WILL get burned" Scary stuff - yes! honest? - YES! BE CAREFUL and love each other enough to put your futures ahead of your hormones and needs! When it gets hot and heavy - STOP and THINK - think for a minute - it might just change your life!

thank you very very much i will sit and have a serious talk with her about that and dont worry we will stop doing that!! thank you!

Hi bambi sorry ro barge but im havin an issuse. Im 2 months and 1 week late for my period. My last period was december 27th my next period wasnt supposed to come until the 31st of january but it never came. On the 8th of february i experienced light bleeding n i dismissed it cuz i thought it was just my period comming byt it didnt get heavier n it only lasted for a day or two n it wasnt even enough to come to my panties it was only when i wiped. Well anyway after tht went away i tripped a little but but not much cuz this happened to me befor but i came on my period a week or two later. But in this case it didnt happen at all. I just experienced a lil spottin again n it started out pinkish then turned brown n after that nothing. I have taken 5 pregnancy test n all negative. I took two befor the spotting on the 8th n two more the week after n they were negative i went to the doctor two weeks ago n took a pee test n still negative but i still havent had a period. I have experienced nausea and diahreah n tht came out of.no where n tgt was like one time n it was the weekend b4 last . N ive been bloated a lot here n there n im not really sure but i think im starting to see changes in my belly n i feel a lil lump near my pelvic area. Idk if its supposed to be there n ive just never paid attention to ot until now or wat. Sorry if its tmi. Im just freakin out n idk wat to do now. Any opinions? Please help.

Hi Bambi27,
I have a few questions regarding pregnancy.
My boyfriend and I, tried having intercourse on the December 3rd, last year. We used a condom and it was only for a few minutes cause it began to hurt immensely. He didnt cum & he hadn't ejaculated beforehand for a week or so. We used heaps of lube on the condom so there was no way it could break!
Since then, I have had spotting between periods and stomach pains.
I have gotten my period every month though, and my period has always been irregular. I do have a very bad diet and am always under a lot of stress. And I still am young (16) which means that my period could just still be irregular. Just wanted your opinion though, I can't be pregnant right?
I honestly think this whole situation ha given me anxiety and my boyfriend and I hae definitely put a hold on the whole intercourse situation after such a scare.

To add, I have also taken 6 pregnancy tests, all which came up negative.