Here is the issue I am 34 and for the past few months I have been having mood swings from crying for no apparent reason and being very irritable and cranky. My periods are still regular but they are getting lighter and lighter and very short. Not sleeping good at all at nite and finding myself exhausted and tired by the evening time.sweating a lot at night No weight gain in fact I have lost 35 pounds. My desire for sex has went up I find myself wanting sex all the time which is fine with my husband. With my age and being still fairly young for menopause The first thing I did was checked to see if I was pregnant. Not pregnant so premenopause was the only thing I could come up with.

Hi, When I was 14 I started getting periods every 2-3 weeks, my doctor put me on the pill, ever since I have used the pill, I am now 23. I have been having bad mood swings, finding it hard to sleep at night and been having really bad hot flushes - especially at night! I decided to take a menopause test, a home test - This was positive and advises that it is 99% accurate. Can I really going through the menopause at 23???
What do I do next? Am I still able to have children, because for all I know I may have been experiencing this from the age of 14!!!