I guess I'm gonna have to tell the whole story from the beginning. I am a 13 year old girl and I met all my best friends through the Internet. Not dating sites or anything, more like just places to chat and draw and stuff like that. Infact, I met the first in my group of friends at age nine. I have one or two friends in real life, but the connection with my Internet friends is much stronger. Until January, my parents had no idea I talked to anyone online. My mom caught me after reading some messages, and threatened to not let me talk to them anymore. I went to a therapist because my friends sort of act as a support group for each other, we all struggle with things like shyness, anxiety, anger, voices, although nothing has been diagnosed. I'm not as bad as most of them though. But that's just a back story, now getting the the point... I've never dated anyone before. Sure, I've had elementary school crushes, but nothing beyond that point. Just under a year ago, a new girl managed to enter our circle of friends on the Internet. She lives just over two hours from me, which is much closer because most of them live in different countries. Right from the start I knew she was different. One thing was that our "problems" were nearly the same and we had very similar views on life. We could talk for hours on end about anything, and soon we started Skyping as well. There came a point where we had no secrets from each other, and know each other so well to the point of almost mind reading. In March, I started developing feelings for her, and apparently she felt the same, because she confessed on March 26th and we got together. It was /very/ casual, more symbolic of how much we cared for each other than physical anything. I'm not even really physically attracted to her at all, but I'd die for her in a second. Anyway, since she lives close and we're such good "friends", our parents talked and we got to meet in person. I slept over at her house for two nights. My only problem is that I don't know how I feel anymore. I'm thinking that it might be just a really good friendship and not a romantic thing. Even before we had feelings for each other, we'd always say I love you, just to remind each other how important they are. Now we say it about ten times a day, and that wouldn't stop if we broke up. I just don't know how to talk to her about our feelings, the last thing I want is to hurt her. And about my sexuality, I'm only thirteen as I said before so I'm still really young to love and think about this stuff, but I don't notice guys anymore, and I've crushed on three girls... But anyway, I do love her, so so much. I just don't know if I love her as a best friend or a girlfriend.

Wow, That's one amazing story,, we should make a film for that but jokes apart. Listen to your heart! that's the best advice you can get. But in my opinion, she's both. your best friend and I wouldn't say your girlfriend but your soulmate. so don't be afraid of your feelings! Be confident about your sexuality! If you both like the same stuff or share secrets so tell her that you love her, as a friend or as someone very special in your life, or ass your family.

well all u can both do is sit and chat see if she feels the same

We as human beings develop strong feelings for those we feel close to, especially those that we confide in a lot. From what you've said here, it doesn't sound like you've got mixed gender attraction but merely have found a good friend.