Dear Dr. For ladies is it fair to have sex above the age of 55 years and will they ejaculate during menopause

What do you mean by is it fair? A woman can have sex whenever she feels like it. However, in menopause her sexual desire may be diminished and she may experience problems with vaginal dryness, so things may not be as smooth as they were before.

I suppose they are able to orgasm as well.

Any menopausal women out there to help us figure out this one? Please reply!!!

:-D I disagree with the entire idea of losing your desire for sex in menopause. I am in menopause (kinda young at 43) i have not had a period in over 2 years. I am at my sexual peek. Yes i do suffer from dryness but thats what creams are for. I think life gets better (no periods) and the sex is so much better.

Hey i'm going through perimenopause and i'm finding i'm keener for sex than ever!

Get a really good lubricant, super slippery! and away you go.....i have also noticed my orgasms are getting stronger! :-P

If your partner can't get you to climax, get yourself a vibrator ;-)