My mom is over to visit us from Canada for a few weeks. Bless her, she always brings a ton of unexpected, weird and wonderful little prezzies with her, and this time, a bottle of kudzu root tablets was among them. She says they're great for the immune system and I will feel more healthy if I take them. I am a bit scared. Do these kudzu root tablets have any side effects?

I have never heard that there are any side effects to taking kudzu root. I know that a colleague of mine bought kudzu root drops to help him quit smoking after somebody said that these drops would make it easier for him to stay away from the cigarettes. It worked apparently, because he still has not lit up!

kudzu root should have a black box warning that it may/can raise your alcohol blood level way beyond legal limits,,,fact!