I want to find a doctor in Ct that will prescribe injections of hCG

Good Luck! HCG is banned in the United States and from what I have been reading can be dangerous. If you bought the same book I did written by Kevin Tredeau then we both got ripped off. :( The book is a lot of hype. You can go to his website and get the subsitute for the HCG and it costs 149 for a 30 day supply and is on back order

HCG is not banned in the United States. The FDA hasn't approved it for weight loss because there is still lack of evidence that it is effective. Speak with your doctor about it. I was prescribed perfectly LEGAL HCG shots...get your facts straight

Someone earlier suggested using naturalcuresstore's pill. It costs $150 and is NOT HCG.. it's just an appetite suppressant. Don't waste your money on it.

If you look around on the internet enough you will find several places that have HCG you can order.

From what I've read people are seeing great results. I just got mine and will be starting next week.

Just read your message, is it working? Am looking into using it. Do you know if it is legal in Canada

I'm also wondering, is it legal in Canada? and where did you order from?

Check you local State laws. hCG is ia Scheduled substance in CT, so many docs may be hesitant to prescribe it.

It is illegal to purchase HCG or any other prescription drug for that matter, without first establishing a patient-physician relationship. The physician must physically examine you. Electronic relationships do not qualify according to the United States Drug Enforcement Agency.

Please check with the FDA, DEA and report any site offering to sell you any prescription drugs (like HCG) by going to:

fda.gov/oc/buyonlineform.htm

If caught with prescription drugs on your person or in your home without a valid physician prescription (one obtained after a doctor eval) the penalties are SEVERE - up to 7 years in jail and $500,000.00 in fines depending on the drug.

[Dr. Steven Grady in South Windsor CT does the HCG injections- I have seen great results- 20 lbs in 6 wks.

You can purchase HCG online. You can either inject it or mix it for sublingual use. I know because I personally tried it. I did not stick to it because I AM WEAK! The 500 calorie diet was hard. I craved carbs and sugar so bad. With that being said, my mother in law also purchased it, I mixed it for her for sublingual use and she has now lost 35 pounds in about 6 weeks. (She has cheated alot, too).
If you are serious about it then there are HCG forums that you can get alot of detailed information on. Just google HCG diet and you will will get tons of information on it.
Good Luck!

I have just returned from the funeral of a beautiful young lady (just 25) who was engaged and interested in losing some extra weight before her wedding day. She had been taking HCG injections. Autopsy results are pending but she was completely healthy before beginning the diet plan. She was buried in her wedding gown today. PLEASE, PLEASE do not try to lose weight in this fashion! Healthy eating and regular exercise are the key to weight loss, not a hormone injections and a very low 500 calorie diet.

HCG WORKS! I went on the program and I lost alot of weight and my body was totally resculpted. I just had a baby and I am going to go on it again! Yes, it is difficult at first, but once you start seeing results, you will do just fine!

And The question again... As A canadian looking with intrest to try the product for weight loss, Does any one have any info as to where we can purchase it, on line(shipping INTO Canada) or not... Will Canadian Doctors Prescribe The injections....?
ty ~S~

i am having the same problem! everytime i find it n its a rly gd deal n i can afford it...it wont ship it to canada.

You can go for Homeopathic HCG drops. These can be purchased without prescription, as per the FDA rules. They really work. Though, it takes time, but it ensures permanent weight loss. The drops are absolutely free from side effects.