Hi all. I’ve been using all sorts of fat burners lately. I have a couple of friends that are well informed when it comes to fat burners and they suggested me a couple of products that they have used.

Now, it is not that I don’t believe them, but I just don’t think that that was all they have been taking. I think that, because none of those fat burners gave any results when I was using them.

I now decided to try Ultimate Thermofit fat burner, so I was wondering -is there any unwanted side effects of this product? Thank for your answers.

Well, the company claims this product to be all-natural energy boosting and fat burning supplement. So I guess, there aren’t supposed to be any serious side effects. There aren’t suppose to be any side effects actually.

A daughter of my colleague used it for , I don’t know, a month or two. And when I asked him why is he letting her use fat burners since she is only 18, he told me she didn’t have any side effects of it.

I read the list of ingredients  and I can say that all those ingredients seem safe and harmless.

I wish you good luck. :)

Well, I wouldn’t agree with that. Natural doesn’t always mean safe. There are some healthy ingredients there that can help in weight loss, but also there are some that aren’t actually helpful when it comes to weight loss, but can produce some unwanted side effects. They may include insomnia, irritability, headaches… And if you pay attention to the list of ingredients, you will see that this product consists lots of diuretics. This will probably make you urinate very often which can be a problem for many people. So there are side effects, don’t believe anything that you hear. Read the ingredients’ list and see for yourself.

Thank you both a lot. I wasn’t familiar at all with those side effects you mentioned.

@Julietteee, I figured diuretics may do that. My sister was using another product, but which also consisted many kinds of diuretics and I remember she had the need to go to the bathroom every half an hour. It was a problem for her since our job (we work together) includes long rides and it was annoying having to stop  every half an hour. I actually thought about forbidding her to drink any fluids so that we can travel normally.

Now I’m going to reconsider buying this product.