Hi! Can I get some comments about the ovranette birth control pill? My boyfriend and I decided to stop using condoms and go on the pill instead, as we have been together for six months now and were also recently tested for STDs. So I am looking at ovranette at the moment. Are there any side effects?

Side effects of the pill include nausea, tender breasts, swollen abdomen, overall weight gain, changes in the condition of your skin, moodiness, possible weight loss, headaches and more. When you look at the groups of people that are not permitted to take the pill, it might put you off! Anyone with heart disease, autoimmune conditions, diabetes, high blood pressure, a history of breast cancer, high cholesterol or risk of blood clots are not supposed to use the birth control pill. What does that tell you about the overall effects of the pill on your body?