Hello! My wife has been finally diagnosed with hypothyroid. I say finally because she has been through so much trouble before doctors found what the matter was. She gained around 15 lbs, started to lose hair, it was really hard having to watch her going through all of this. Anyway, she is finally prescribed a drug and she is into trouble again. She is being moody, and irritable and she is rearly like that, even when she was experiencing hypo symptoms. I suppose it is the drug. She has been on it for only two weeks, so I don’t know if we should wait a little bit and see if the drug starts working properly or not!

Hi there! I have been on Synthroid for 1,5 years. I had no side effects what so ever, and I got my life back. But I talked to other people who suffer from hypo and I heard that many experience side effects but also benefits. So, I reckon you should wait a bit longer and see how things work out. I hope she will be herself real soon!