I have been feeling a bit weak lately, and I am quite aware that my diet is not as healthy as it could or even should be. I want to add some vitamins to my routine to improve my health and my immune system. What are the side effects of vitamin b complex, if any?

I do think that vitamins that are derived from food are better and more easily absorbed by the body than chemically produced vitamins, but I have never heard anything about side effects from vitamin b complex. I think you are good, as long as you stay within the recommended daily dosage.

It is good for you to take the vitamins from the natural sources like green leafy vegetables, grains. But if you want to take some B complex supplement then i will say there is no side effects of the vitamins because if they are in excess in your body they are execrated from the body in combination of water.