I frequently have problems with skin rashes and bloating, and after reading some allergy forums, I am thinking that it might be dairy responsible for those complaints. So I have decided to do a trial of cutting out dairy. Do you think there are any side effects? Do I need to start taking some vitamins after cutting out dairy? Do you have any experience with cutting out dairy? Please tell me everything there is to know about this!

There's no such thing as a side effect to cutting out dairy. Some dairy does supply nutrients like calcium and vitamin d, however most of those are added to the product after pasteurization and processing because the processes themselves deplete most naturally occuring nutrients. Many vegetables are better sources of calcium than dairy, and vitamin d is best obtained through sunlight or from a natural supplement if you don't get sun year round.

If you're unable to eat the recommended amounts of fruit/veggies/grains, then take a natural multivitamin to fill any gaps.

Dairy itself is acid and mucous-forming in the body, so you may notice you are in better health after cutting it out of your diet!

Personally I believe that dairy was not designed to be consumed by humans(you lose most of the lactase digestive enzyme after you're a baby, hence the common occurrence of lactose intolerance), and is often packed with hormones-I have friends who were advised to stop eating dairy to clear up their acne, and it worked. So I would encourage you there, although many would make an argument otherwise.