Anyone out there read the report/study that came out of the Netherlands on the so-called problems related to children on a macrobiotic diet and vitamin B-12 deficiency? I think the study has been mis-interpreted by western medicine but maybe not. How can I make sure I am getting enough B-12 in my diet? Anyone recommend B-12 shots ?

A great way to stay healthy and make sure you're not getting vitamins from synthetic materials is, in my opinion, to take a whole food supplement. This is a multivitamin made entirely from food. A lot of the ingredients are certain algaes rich in vitamins, herbs and mushrooms. You can purchase them in a health food store. I'm sure they'll have plenty of vitamin b-12 in them.

If you want just B vitamins, eat brewer's yeast. It's extremely rich in B vitamins.

I’ve heard of B12 patch. The Vitamin B-12 Patch is a revolutionary product developed to supply the body with vitamin B12 needed for.
Increase energy
Restore mental clarity
Help with memory loss
Reduce daily stress and irritability

Good luck.

Hi, I am a beauty therapist. :-D I have a slimming diet that includes vitamin b complex injections( 1.2ml) twice a week, protein diet and pills. I would like to know if it is safe to give the injections twice a week and does it have an effect in losing weight. Can it harm the body in anyway and can a person have an adverse effect. %-)

Ps I noticed my patients have a blue mark on the area ( gluteous maximus). Is this normal ?