So I'm wondering if I am losing my mind, due to wishful thinking, or if I'm experiencing real symptoms of conception/implantation. About 4-5 days ago, we tried while I was ovulating and 2 days after that night, I started having stomach pain and started going a slightly liquidified #2 constantly. The next day (yesterday) I was feeling extremely moody (kind of like pms) and was experiencing some stomach and lower abdominal cramps. Today, I spent my morning and afternoon feeling nauseous and I threw up 3 times and am feeling a "fuzzy" feeling in what feels like one of my ovaries...not sure how to really describe that. Now I haven't missed my period yet, it's due next week but I'm having a hard time differentiating if these are signs I could be pregnant or if I'm overthinking and these are just signs that my period is coming. Has anyone had this happen and then later found out that they were pregnant? I'm only asking because these aren't usual things for me before my period comes. Thanks in advance!!

Go get a test to settle any doubts. Trying to figure out whether it's pms or pregnancy is a rough tough game. Taking a test would be much easier or just waiting to see if you get your period.