Hi! I am interested to know something about SJW. I will use this medication. How long does it take to work? Have anyone positive experience with this drug? Have this drug some sight effects? What is dosage of this drug?

Hi! For me SJW just works, will little to no side effects at all. It's different for everybody. You need to give it six weeks for it to work, although many people start to feel better in as soon as a week.
The normal dosage is three capsules of St. John's Wort extract per day, 300 mg each, standardized to contain 0.3% hypericin (note: this is a total of 900 mg per day at 0.3% -- too little might not be effective, but some people prefer to start out with a lower dosage anyway or have a smaller body size).
St. John's Wort is not perfect, it is not a cure-all, and it is not a miracle drug. But I suggested trying with this drug, I feel much better. If you're taking heart medications, you absolutely need to talk to your doctor before starting St. John's Wort, or any other medication.