What I would like to know is, does it help with fibromyalgia?  I read a story of a woman who was 'cured' of fibromyalgia symptoms with Ezorb.  My symptoms are not as bad as hers were, but I would still take it if I knew it would really help in finding fibromyalgia pain relief

Hello kristine... I am unsure that Ezorb would be helpful for fibromyalgia.  This condition appears to stem from a possible low serontonin level in the brain and is responsible for an array of symptoms.  You would need to talk to the doctor about a prescription to address this problem.  Ezorb is basically calcium and it would not treat any serontonin imbalance.  If you are looking for a natural way to treat fibromyalgia, you may want to try St. John's Wort, which could help raise serontonin in the brain.  Don't take SJW with any other antidepressants.  Good luck!

Has anyone else used Ezorb for fibromyalgia?  How did it work for you?

With a complex disease like Fibromyalgia it would be unlikely to have only one trigger or answer, such as Serotonin, more likely to have several. Since Fibromyalgia is now looked at as a arthritic muscle disease, looking at possible answers that support muscle health bears thought. I don't think the serotonin is the answer but one factor. I for one am depressed because of my disease not depressed then got the disease. This is a nerve and muscle problem with other conditions present.