My faince came to visit me while I'm in school, and we had sex the whole 4 days he was there. Anyway, if he's rough, I always experience a little soarness and then itching afterwards, and it goes away. But this time the itching stayed a lot longer. I thought it was a yeast infection but wasn't sure. The itching when away tho. But then I woke up this morning and went to the bathroom and there was a slight burn when I urinated. It wasn't the whole thing. It was just one little side at the tip. I don't know if my underwear rubbed that part the wrong way or not. I had a UTI when I was very small, and the fact that it doesn't hurt to the point where I can't pee leads me to believe that I injured the little part or something. It's just in the corner right at the tip. do u think I can have a slight infection or something? I drank lots of water and cranberry juice tonight to flush myself out, and it still stings a little bit. Feels like a pinch..it's weird

Rough sex isn't healthy for female anatomy. It can cause damage and UTIs.

If you damaged yourself, irritation can occur when urinating. If it's accompanied by blood in the urine, cloudy urine, pain in the abdomen or back, frequency of urination, needing to pee but only a little comes out, fatigue, and/or a "sickly sweet" smell, see a doctor. This signifies a UTI.

For the record, I suggest you don't have rough sex anymore. Since you itch after every time, it sounds like it's not something your body wants.

I will consider that. It wasn't like it was rough this time or anything..I think we just had sex too much. I know not to do that again. But it stopped burning last night..I'm still a little soar tho..it's been a week. I don't have any weird smells or anything like that..discharge is normal. but I will most definitelty consider that