lets start off by saying, i havent gotten my period last month and im suppose to get it this week but im halfway thru the week and no period. i took a pregnancy test three weeks ago, negative. i got off my birth control pills thinking the pills could be affecting mh hormal issues. im eighteen and a little worried. i still have gotten my period and i took another test yesterday, negative againa well tonight is mine and my boyfriends anniversary. we were talkking about having sex but as we were talking about it and before i had like a period cramp  pain and obviously thats all i thought it was until we started having sex, and i had the worst shooting pain in my cervix area in so bad we had to stop and i was crying. the pain was still bad for a little while after and still is hurting now. im gng to call my gyno monday morning to make an appointment but i would like to know if anyone knows what my problem could be? remind you ive never had this pain before

Hi, I'm a 25-year-old female and I've had very similar issues.

To start off, if you are under a lot of stress (18 is a rough year in general, from what I remember), this could cause your period to not show up.  I've skipped a period twice in my life, one of which was right after I stopped taking the pill.  It's very common.  Try to relax--stress will hinder you getting your period.

Believe it or not, stress can also cause you to have painful sex.  If you're very stressed out, muscles you may not even be conscious of will be tight (think how it feels to have a shoulder rub, and it surprisingly feels good/painful).

Another thing this could be is a UTI (urinary tract infection).  I've been dealing with those for a long time--they're caused by not urinating after sex, among other things.  One time when I didn't know I had one, I had intercourse, and the pain was so bad I went straight to the ER in tears--called my mom and everything (very embarrassing).  Does it burn to pee?  Do you feel like you still have to go when you're done?  Is your urine a bright, neon color?  These are all signs of a UTI.  They have over-the-counter pH tests at pharmacies now so you can test yourself, but you still need to see the doctor to get antibiotics to get rid of it.  Bear in mind with this test (as with pregnancy tests) it always works better to pee in a clean cup and then dip the test strip in (it's also much easier than trying to pee on the strip).

These are just suggestions based on my previous experiences.  It's good that you made an appointment with your OBGYN--good luck and happy anniversary!!

All I can add here is that my wife used to experience pain when/if I hit her cervix during intercourse. So I had to be careful not to thrust too hard if she was in a position that shortened her vagina.

Thank you. Well the pain gets worse when we have intercourse. And its really painful right now, I feel as if its unbearable. Im not really a stress teen im happy with everything. This awful pain seems so random to me.

Hi i also can relate to you as well i;m also 25 years old and i have the same issue i suggest you go to your doctor to explain this to them it could be a minor issue that you just nned pain medicine or something bigger go before it gets worse. good luck 

USE SPAM PURE HERBS KIT FOR SEXUAL WEAKNESS you can easily cure your problem without any side-effect & consult with doctor free of cost