I'm 25 year old male and I'm pretty frightened right now because I have experienced one strong pain while I'm urinating.
You should know that I'm sexually active and in a past couple of weeks I had unprotected sex several times and that’s my biggest worry because I'm afraid I’ve developed some sexually transmitted disease.
I don’t know what to do now because I don’t have any experience with this. The thing is that I'm not feeling this pain only when I'm urinating but when I touch it or when it rubbed against my trousers.
Please tell what could cause this and what you suggest I should do next!

I understand why you are worried but you must calm and think about this again. Urinary tract infections and yeast infections certainly can be related to your condition.
You didn’t mentioned do you have some discharge coming out from your penis and what is its color.
If it is white or yellow pus-like discharge you probably suffer from gonorrhea-sexually transmitted disease. But beside this you should experience swelling and pain in the testicles, which you didn’t mentioned. So, it could be really hard for me to tell what exactly is wrong with you. Even prostatitis, inflammation of prostate, is causing this pain while urinating.
These urinary infections are usually treated with antibiotics for several days and you shouldn’t have problems with it. In future, use condom and avoid this to happen.

I don't understand why for years why I've experienced a painful burning stinging sensation in the head of my penis only during or immediately after a nice relaxing warm or hot shower ? I do not experience this pain any other time but that. My urologist dynagnosisted my bph, was puzzled and could not give me reason for the pain while urinating during or right after a shower.

Please help me, if there are any others who have experienced this or know anything about its orgins form a lamen or expert point of view I would greatly appreciate your contribution.

im a 19 year old man who had unprotected oral sex with a girl about 2 months ago. 5-6 weeks after the oral sex i noticed a mild itching of the inside of my urethra. it continued so i looked it up online and the first thing that it said was stds. so i was terrified. i dont have any discharge, but a stinging sensation was present while i uriniated but is off and on every time i urinate. i have a frequent urge to urinate and some times barley any comes out when i feel like i have to pee. please help.

To juelwill. yo im a 15 year old man dem n i had diss for a couple of yearz. i never aproched any1 bout diss burning like pain in the head of my penis, cuz i waz to scared dat der waz sumtin seriusly wrong .So i figured it out myself n im pretty shure itz soap in ur penis n wen u urinate it bubbles it up n makez it hert n after urinating a couple of timez after ur shower duh pain stopz. so just rinse it off good next time. n i hope ur problem iz as eazy as mine waz .

the problem of pain in the tip of the penis during/immediately after is a product of the enlarges prostate -- in my case I have prostatitis, not BPH, but the mechanisms are the same. The heat of the shower causes a strong autonomic (autonomic, not automatic, although the response is automatic as well) response from the sympathetic nervous system. Vasodilation occurs in capillaries (MANY of which are in the penis; the opposite case when its cold -- shrinkage, anyone?) Anyway, the urethra and other smooth muscles dilate as well. So we have (a) an engorged prostate from increased perfusion and (b) a dilated urethra . . . i am not sure how the smooth muscle response fits in yet (not exactly, but i have an idea.) This combo is deadly for referred pain . . . i.e. the prostate swells and the channel that it circumscribes also attempts to become larger . . . pass fluid through that channel and the prostate gets very irritated . . . triggers referred pain signals that feel like they're coming from the tip of the penis . . . almost -- not really localizable pain (because it has no physical pathology).

If anyone has this problem, you have either BPH or prostatitis . . .

I would recommend getting a cystoscopy . . . the pain you'll feel when the scope passes through the part of your urethra that the prostate circumscribes is identical. (because its swollen.) and a scope is a scope.

of course, I am NOT a doctor, just a Biomedical Engineer. This information is not meant to be used to treat . . . diagnose, or . . . you get it.

Oh my gawd. I soakedd my peniz in dis freekin cup uv wader an its all gone problum solved! Thank the good lord for dis formm or I mite uv hung myself by my testikles..

L8te rrr

I am a 14 year old male, and have all the symptons that he has included in this piece of text. However I have not had sex so this may not be an STD if there is a cure please share with me and what I should do to help it.

I am 29yrs old and I got Urinary Tract Infection in December 2011, i got my urine test and culture done after the treatment, and it was clear, but i still experienced pain while urinating, then I got my sonograpgy/ultrasound done and it was clear. then i got my kidney profiling done and it was clear. doctors said to control my anxiety but that wasnt the case.. my doctor should have advised me to go a urologist and get a cystoscopy done.. but they dismissed as anxiety.. BIGGGGGGG MISTAKE!!! I went through this pain for 4 months and then finally i went to a urologist.. and he performed a cystoscopy and the report was Pus in urethra and bladder was infected too..and finally proper medication was given to me.. Please i advise anyone getting pain while urinating please visit a urologist rather than a mbbs or a gyanaecologist..

i also experience that painful burning sensation,, i dont know why,,

,, , i think it is because of crystals stones that forms in my kidney, so i drink a lot of water every 3 hours,, ,

Every time i pee in the shower or after a shower i 2 get pain, i get mine from the bladda up to half way up my penis. Dnt get it any other time either, hmmm

@Davy have u received any advice on what to do about this. I believe I'm having the same symptoms. It can't be an STD because my wife & I only share w/each other. The pain will last for about 30 seconds & go away. I'll experience the condition for about a week & then it won't happen for several months. No symptoms for when it will happen, but the pain lets me know it's back. I've had a finger wave done & urinary test done. All were clear.

Bro I'm feeling the EXACT SAME sh*t. Like its spot on. No homo I hope u don't mind me asking do u have like maybe 1 or two little red bumps on the head of your genitalia?

Im 16 , ihavent had sex in months probably 4-5 months but just yesterday i had to pee and it felt like something was in my penis but i pee'd and i felt a sharp pain, igot home maybe a 1-2 hours after that nd ichecked because iwas still feeling something nd iseen a very slight whitish discharge from my pee hole so iwiped nd pee'd nd the feeling felt worst and the feeling seem like it mostly coming from right past my tip a lil bit but through out my uretha it feel like a sharp pain but i've drunk water and pee'd the pain wasnt as bad as before can someone tell me whats up with my penis