hey.. im a 21 year old male and noticed i had a split stream when i pee. later i looked inside the tip of my urethra and noticed a purplish bump. there is no pain when i pee. occasionally ill get a very minor itching but im pretty sure that it is coming from my frenulum this is maybe once a week? or maybe even once a month. i have been to a doctor and have had tests for STDs.. urine infections?(some MSU test?) blood tests... all came back negative. i was told the split stream is normal(its the same every time i pee so i know its not old semen) i had unprotected sex once which was over a year ago and i only noticed this 4 months ago. im worried that it could be something and that it could be passed on. could it be scaring... i have been surfing this subject all night and would just like to see if i can get another opinion.

same dudde and pee hole itches

i kind of have the same thing going on with me now i have the split stream and i have burning tho. i have been burning for almost two months have been to like five doctors have got like 2 3 std test and 3 blood test everything is neg. i also have like a gray infection looking spot on the left side of my uretha when i look inside. i had sex with a girl unprotected and have been burning every since but if its not an std or uti what could it be? this has been going on for like 2 months now?????