I'm 33 year old newly married male and pretty frightened right now because I am experiencing pain while urinating. When I do sex with my wife once or twice in-a-day, during sex I didn’t feel any pain. I can experience the pain in penis only after multiple time sex in a day but after that during urination only I feel pain. I do not experience this pain any other time. Now as testing from last 15 days I didn’t have sex even then there is a pain in my penis while urinating only. When I didn’t intake sufficient amount of water orally then urine will be yellowish with more pain while urinating. No discharge coming out from my penis.
10 years back I was feeling the acute pain in my penis continuously for 2 months and visited many Drs. with several tests and X-ray but no result. So I was worry but after 2 months, one day while urination, one white fatty substance came out along with urine and after that I feel relax and pain free.
I am not sure but even prostatitis (inflammation of prostate gland) is causing this pain while urinating but why doctors are not able to diagnose the problem/diseases.
My biggest worry is it may develop some sexually transmitted disease in long run?
Please help me, if there are any others who have experienced this or know anything about its origins. Expert point of view, I would greatly appreciate your contribution.

It sounds to me like you quite possibly had a kidney stone instead. I don't think that it is an STD but it could be something like a UTI or something along those lines. I am not really sure what it is so hopefully someone else who comes along to post will be able to help you out a little better than I am able to, but if you haven't talked to a doctor about a UTI or something, do that. How are you doing otherwise? Do you have any other symptoms than pain? Keep us posted.